• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Fold and tumble rear seat plus Crow lap belts for sale $100 for everything

SteveMa74

Contributor
City: Burlingame
Price: $ 100

Located in Burlingame, CA (NorCal, near San Mateo)
Fold and tumble seat for sale, plus lap belts…can’t recall if this was from Wild Horses or Tom’s. Ditched the rear seat to go with dual slide out drawers instead.
$100 for the seat and belts
IMG_2090.jpeg
IMG_2091.jpeg
IMG_2092.jpeg

Full width 40" wide seat. 20-21” front to back
Dual head rest
seat back fold down.
Quick release tumble mechanism.
Durable and easy to clean leather look vinyl.
Crow lap belts included
No mounting hardware included - I used grade 8 bolts to mount through my bronco floor boards

Steve

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
I’ll take it if JGO doesn’t want it and you’d be willing to ship..prob another $100 for shipping i bet just let me know.