• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Classic Bronco Tube Doors

OP
OP
rcmbronc

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
I can make them for those hinges. Let me know a shipping zip code and I can get a price to you.

Thanks,

matt w

Bronco Guru
I assume that there still hasn't been any success with door inserts? These would be really nice mounted w/inserts....

I am toying with the idea of making "Trail Covers" for the doors that are soft and can be rolled and stashed!

I am thinking of vinyl, like the material that is used for spare tire covers!..attach to the doors with Velcro!;D

It would knock the wind off on the highway if it is cold & then when you get to the trail just remove, roll & stash!

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I've been looking into tube doors & prefer the styling of rcmbronc. My concern is the hinges.

I currently don't have the stock doors on & I'm not sure how the hinges are designed so I was wondering if the existing hinges were used in this build?

From the pics it seems I could separate each hinge & just use the side that attaches to the post then attach the tube door to those.

If that is possible let me know.

Thx!

OP
OP
rcmbronc

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
That is corrct. You just use the stock portion that attached to the door post and the tube doors attach to that.

Thanks,

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Cool! In that case your tube doors appear to be the most economical choice. I also like your design better & I'd rather support a bronco brother. Can you send me a quote? Zip is 85233

Thx!

RyanITV

Loc.
Lewes, DE
Can you pm me a price, shipped to 49092? I'd need them to work with stainless liftoff hinges...

Thanks!

Ryan

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
I am here to brag on this said vendor. If any of you have any dought about his product shoot me a PM. Like I stated in my early post I am hard to impress, but I am very impressed with his product and I wish that I had done this earlier. Thanks Rob for selling me something that I needed/wanted and that worked right the first time.
Damon Hopper aka Shamu

Attachments

• Cage 3 001.jpg
    Cage 3 001.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 207
  • Cage 3 002.jpg
    Cage 3 002.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 236
  • Cage 3 003.jpg
    Cage 3 003.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 226
  • Cage 3 006.jpg
    Cage 3 006.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 192

hardcharger

Loc.
San Diego
still not goin to make em for inserts? i'll end up getting a set regardless but i'd love to use the inserts. shit i'll send you my inserts so you can build a set. my truck is goin to sit for the next 4 months anyways

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
still not goin to make em for inserts? i'll end up getting a set regardless but i'd love to use the inserts. shit i'll send you my inserts so you can build a set. my truck is goin to sit for the next 4 months anyways

shoot Rob a pm.

OP
OP
rcmbronc

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
I appreciate the good words. Glad you like them.

I have inserts just have not had time to design for them. next project is going to be front coil over hoops.

matt w

Bronco Guru
I am here to brag on this said vendor. If any of you have any dought about his product shoot me a PM. Like I stated in my early post I am hard to impress, but I am very impressed with his product and I wish that I had done this earlier. Thanks Rob for selling me something that I needed/wanted and that worked right the first time.
Damon Hopper aka Shamu

I 100% agree!

ALSO...I REALLY like you cage!...I wish i would have seen this design before I had mine built last year! I like how you mounted the B pillar. I drew that on a napkin and said, no that won't work...NOW I SEE THAT it does!..Love it!;D

blankenship76

Loc.
Indianapolis, IN
Looking for a set to work with thw scott drake stainless lift off hinges. Also do you include the pin to connect the door to the hinge, if not where can I get that?

zip code 46237

OP
OP
rcmbronc

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
Sorry, not for the insert doors yet. Just have not gotten to it yet. Maybe this spring.