• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Yukon Gear Duragrip 9" 28 spline

Status
Not open for further replies.

zainyD

Hey everyone, for your consideration is a 'used' Yukon Gear Duragrip positraction differential for a Ford 9" with 28 spline axle shafts. This unit is a direct replacement for the OE open or TracLok differentials found in the EB.

I put quotes around 'used' because I don't believe this unit has ever been driven with. It was installed in a 3rd member, but the axle was never completely re-assembled for use. The bearings are new and the appropriate Yukon Gear ring gear bolts and washers are also included.

The Yukon Gear Duragrip is an aggressive limited-slip differential which looks and functions much like a Detroit locker. The part number is YDGF9-28-AG. A full manufacturer's description can be viewed by clicking the link below.

https://www.yukongear.com/productdetails.aspx?ProdID=2404

Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail and I can usually ship same day or next day upon receipt of payment. Tracking number is provided upon shipment. I prefer Paypal, but money order and cash are also acceptable.

Yukon Gear Duragrip Aggressive 4-Spring L/S Differenetial 9" 28spl - $300
duragrip1.jpg

duragrip2.jpg

duragrip3.jpg

duragrip4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.