• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WTB - Rear wiring harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyHoliday

Looking for the e-brake assembly and the rear harness for my bronco.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SonnyHoliday

I don't know them, what age are they? I grew up in Dayton, so I don't know too many people in Liberty (just my neighbors).

Thanks for the e-brake assembly tripleB. I'm still looking for a rear harness, anybody got one?

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
After reading an earier post today I think I'd go with a harness from WCB 199.00 mostly complete ..their a vendor on here check them out I found them under the vendor section ..

ogr

Loc.
Vail
Rear harness

WCB and 4wheelingjunky both sell a rear harness for about $60 plus shipping. Look on ebay search bronco wiring harness or use the WCB site as it is from the same company.

Status
Not open for further replies.