• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wire Tapping

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
I don't get political but could the Gov be looking at our posts? HAHA ;D

chuckyb

Contributor
The communications here make a lot more sense.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
If it is not critical and just needs to be done fast, T-taps.
The solder and heat shrink tend to be a bit stiff
A really good crimp is rarely done right at home, but is my prefered method. But a bad crimp is my least prefered method. Any crimpers bought at an auto parts store will be in the bad crimp catagory.
Wire nuts are reserved for crappy Barret Jackson auction vehicles, or installing a new light fixture in the shop.

I believe the government requires crimping. At least from the secret service vehicles I have worked on/driven;)

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
If it is not critical and just needs to be done fast, T-taps.
The solder and heat shrink tend to be a bit stiff
A really good crimp is rarely done right at home, but is my prefered method. But a bad crimp is my least prefered method. Any crimpers bought at an auto parts store will be in the bad crimp catagory.
Wire nuts are reserved for crappy Barret Jackson auction vehicles, or installing a new light fixture in the shop.

I believe the government requires crimping. At least from the secret service vehicles I have worked on/driven;)
but don't forget the dialect grease:-X

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
After watching snowden, I think they are looking at me type this message:)

savage

Contributor
Bronco Nut
Loc.
Renton
Their always watching and listening.:eek: You see cameras every where;D

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
They look for key words like trump, muslim, jihadi, weapons,uranium. There now we're being watched for sure....... oh sh*t. A black car with tinted windows just pulled up ouside. See ya guys

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm still surprised that anyone is surprised at what they're capable of. Heck, I got all that info years ago from Person of Interest reruns, as well as Clear and Present Danger and other Clancy-ish stuff.
Then again, those may have been alternative facts...

Paul

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
I'm still surprised that anyone is surprised at what they're capable of. Heck, I got all that info years ago from Person of Interest reruns, as well as Clear and Present Danger and other Clancy-ish stuff.
Then again, those may have been alternative facts...

Paul

What surprises me is that the ACLU is not fired up over it already. They got all knotted up over cellphone privacy and search warrants.

If Trump proposed doing exactly what they are already doing, people would be rioting and burning police cars again. Wait.... those were just protests.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I don't have dial up internet anymore, so I'm safe.................

kancox

it just lit back up! I'm gonna shoot it again! I need more bullets!!

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
They think moles are behind a lot of the wiretapping and Whitehouse leaks. I know I have them in my yard. I can see the tunnels.....