• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NY WILDHORSES shock hoops and shocks 3 1/2 SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

krause

Im selling my Brand new Wildhorses 4x4 classic shock hoop set for a 3 1/2" lift but is good for higher I think to. comes with the shock hoops 4 shocks and mounting tabs and hardware and instructions. NO BODY LIFT NEEDED idk if im going the hoop route. from wild horses the hoops are $200 and the shocks are $40 each so would be $360 from them then shipping. I want $280 plus shipping. Im in NY on long island. feel free for local pickup ill even drive a lil to drop them off. the hoops come raw so as soon as i got them i media blasted them and primed and painted them silver. i planned on respraying them after i welded them on this paint was more to keep them from rusting. any questions pm me or email for fast response at alman585@gmail.com

NEW PRICE $260

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

krause

Sorry its for a 3 1/2" lift but I think will work fine with a 4 1/2 and 5 1/2"

OP
OP
K

krause

The shocks that go in front of the coil are 29" fully extended and 19" fully compressed. The shocks that go behind the coil are 26.5" fully extended and 17" fully compressed. I measured from middle of each bolt hole.

OP
OP
K

krause

new price bump $270. and got a shipping quote from me NY to TN and was $49. the box is pretty hefty at 47lbs.

OP
OP
K

krause

bump new price $260. geez thats over a hundred dollars less I thought people would be all over theseee

OP
OP
K

krause

bump just got another shipping quote $57 from NY to AZ just to give you guys more of an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.