• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WildHorses new catalog (Thank You!)

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Just wanted to give a shout out and a big Thanks to Wild Horses!
I love it when its time to send out their new catalogs. I got mine in the mail today, that alone made my day brighter. I was checking it out as soon as I got in the house and to my surprise, my Bronco made it in this year. Woo hoo! I spotted several others members Broncos as well. Fantastic catalog as usual!
I can't say enough about the Wild Horses Folks! Always a pleasure to deal with and what they do for the Bronco Community is amazing!
Thank you for all you do Wild Horses!
Hope to see you on the road someday!

Steve Lange

DavidDFW

I can’t se3 where to request a catalog. Haven’t received on3 in a few years now?

bluehair

Just got mine. Wifey rolls her eyes because she knows they don’t send one unless you spend a little there.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
On the lookout for mine every day!

Todd Z.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I can’t se3 where to request a catalog. Haven’t received on3 in a few years now?

Hey David. Sorry for the oversight. Have you changed addresses or anything like that?
Either way, send an e-mail to sales@wildhorses4x4.com with your information and one of the guys can check the database to make sure you're still listed with the current info.

Officially, anyone that's in the computer gets one. But it's not unheard of for some of our customers to fall off the radar now and then. I don't think there used to be a short time limit, such as you would get one automatically if you'd bought anything in the last five years, but might not if it had been ten years. But even that may have changed.
So don't hesitate to give a shout.

And also for those of you that don't have yours yet (but have received them in recent years) give it a couple more weeks. They send them out by the buss load, but from previous years' experience, not everyone gets them at the same time. Seems to always take about a month to get through to everyone on the list.

Paul

msmith

Just got mine. Wifey rolls her eyes because she knows they don’t send one unless you spend a little there.

Funny how that works lol. I brought a catalog back from Super Cel and my wife rolled her eyes knowing that I was going to spend money there. She tried to hide it in the magazine rack but I caught her lol.

DavidDFW

Hey David. Sorry for the oversight. Have you changed addresses or anything like that?
Either way, send an e-mail to sales@wildhorses4x4.com with your information and one of the guys can check the database to make sure you're still listed with the current info.

Officially, anyone that's in the computer gets one. But it's not unheard of for some of our customers to fall off the radar now and then. I don't think there used to be a short time limit, such as you would get one automatically if you'd bought anything in the last five years, but might not if it had been ten years. But even that may have changed.
So don't hesitate to give a shout.

And also for those of you that don't have yours yet (but have received them in recent years) give it a couple more weeks. They send them out by the buss load, but from previous years' experience, not everyone gets them at the same time. Seems to always take about a month to get through to everyone on the list.

Paul

Thanks- I think you are likely on to something. I’m thinking I stopped getting it when I moved now that I think about it. Just sent an email asking for an account update!

svastano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pulaski, PA
Yes Thank you and I just Love the opening statement on the inside cover! Also found my rig in there too!