• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who's got Project Grocery Getter now?

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
Since me and my ex split, she sold the truck I put so much work into. I was just curious who ended up with it and if they are enjoying it as much as I did.

NCSUWoj

Contributor
Loc.
Lynchburg, VA
I saw it move through Ebay here a couple of weeks ago. Not sure where it ended up. In the pics it looked like it was at some garage/off road shop.

That was a tough looking rig!

OP
OP
Crewwzin

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
I'd like to see what all the new owner(s) have done to it. And maybe have the opportunity to maybe even get it back in my stable.

Fairlane514

Loc.
Houston
Why is it the ex-wives seem to end up with the classic cars/trucks and then sell them with a shit eating grin on their faces?

It would be like the ex-husband getting her shoe and purse collection and selling it on ebay.

Whoaa

Bronco Guru
Since me and my ex split, she sold the truck I put so much work into. I was just curious who ended up with it and if they are enjoying it

Sorry dude, the best I can do is offer some advice......

Marriage advice: Always marry a girl that been divorced at least once, that way you get the other guys shit!:p

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Seems I saw it at Superior automotive on 331 for a while. I just figured you were trying to sell it there for good exposure.

OP
OP
Crewwzin

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
Superior Automotive is the shop I hang out with and go wheeling with. She was selling it through them, like you said, for exposure. But when it sold, I lost track of it. We weren't married and it was technically her truck, but I put all the work into it and she couldnt even drive it. So, I felt like it was more mine than hers. She just happened to put all the money into it.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Superior Automotive is the shop I hang out with and go wheeling with. She was selling it through them, like you said, for exposure. But when it sold, I lost track of it. We weren't married and it was technically her truck, but I put all the work into it and she couldnt even drive it. So, I felt like it was more mine than hers. She just happened to put all the money into it.

They always have some nice looking stuff out front. What all do they do? Build, repair, restore???

OP
OP
Crewwzin

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
Primarily repairs and maintenance, but they love all things off road. Crawlers, bog trucks, four wheelers, side by sides...all of it.

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
It's on Craiglist in the Memphis area (Collierville) for $12k. That's a pretty unmistakable Bronco and when I saw it I knew it was Ponyracers old one. Did some searching and found this thread.
http://memphis.craigslist.org/cto/5203395452.html

Attachments

• 00y0y_ghCuaY8yL7O_600x450.jpg
    00y0y_ghCuaY8yL7O_600x450.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 122
  • 00303_4vFlfgVRXTE_600x450.jpg
    00303_4vFlfgVRXTE_600x450.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 00808_8i4QO6A194Z_600x450.jpg
    00808_8i4QO6A194Z_600x450.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 106