• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who's going to the Mint 400?

Ly-mo

I just found out that there's gonna be a vintage class at the Mint this year. anybody know of any EBs that will be entered?

I'm gonna be out there helping a friend of a friend with a Toyota... Can't wait to get out of MI for a few days! Anyway, I hope to see some bronco people out there- the only old Ford in the vintage area last year was the PBR beer hauler.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
No EBs entered that I'm aware of, although a few of us have kicked it around as an idea for future years.

Todd Z.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Todd, forgot to tell you I think C.Jackson's step son is racing one???

I would definitely do it if they continue to have a vintage run. This year it was too short notice for Baja Broncos/Kaysinger Racing.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Wow - I had no idea they were entered in the vintage race! Cool!

Lotsa good Stroppe vibes with that team.

Todd Z.

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Too much going on in March. They need to space these events out better!

OP
OP
Ly-mo

Ly-mo

I'm not sure what time of year the Mint was historically, but I think there is a limited range of dates that races on BLM land can happen. Besides, I don't think anyone would go f it was in July!

ntsqd

heratic car camper
Loc.
Upper SoKA
Oh, sure they would. Lookit Vegas to Reno. Always in August. Chased that 3 times myself.

With my local guys on racing hiatus I need to find some one else to help. Am looking forwards to chasing races with the Bronc-up. There needs to be more Stateside races for Baja Broncos/Kaysinger Racing to enter. :)

wgamble

Loc.
Bossier City
At least you guys have events. I have not found the first thing close to me except for the OK roundup in Hot Springs that is posted on this forum.