• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Which Springs and Shocks???

72Sport

Bronco Guru
Bought the 72 Bronco is 92 with a jacked up front end. I cut a coil off each spring with a cutoff wheel to get it level. Ride is rather stiff and so am I. What is best for street use while looking at the off roading areas when on the interstate? I also had two sets of adjustable Rancho shocks on the both ends. Six of them are on the shelf now. Bronco is stock height with 31.5's.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
If your looking for a complete suspension replacement go checkout WildHorses, they have everything you need from stock suspension to lifted suspensions complete with new springs,shocks, steering upgrades, longer brake lines, everything. You can order stuff as you go along too. Like coils now,shocks next, in stages is what I'm getting at so you don't go broke buying it all at once,lol. Good Luck. Jim ;)

75Bronc

I've had 3 different suspension systems from different vendors. I currently have BCB linear coils and 9 packs. I love it!

75Bronc

The Ranchos should be good if they are the right size. Run them and see if you like them. I run Bilstein 7100's, they are the best in my opinion.