• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Where to Buy and How Much $$ For a Fan Clutch?

Mikey

Bronco Guru
Looking for a Hayden thermal clutch for a clutch fan, #2710....Where can I get one and about how much????
Thanks,
Mikey

Skuzzlebutt

PhD, Dr. of Broncology
Loc.
Honeymoon Bay
I paid $15 at a junkyard once. It wasn't for Broncosaurus and I doubt it was Hayden, never heard of 'em.
Do you have enough clearance 'tween the fan & rad for one?

OP
OP
M

Mikey

Bronco Guru
Miley,
Some of the guys said the #2710 is short enough that you will not need to move the radiator. Not sure. I have a stock clutch fan from a junked van but the clutch is a bit too long so was considering changing the clutch to the 2710. Was wondering if the stock fan would fit the 2710.
Excellent write up!!!!
Thanks,
Mikey