• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA well-used 3-ish lift Deaver leaf springs

lars

Contributor
Been here awhile
Loc.
NorCal flatlands
City: Davis
I have a pair of old (more than 10 years) Deaver leaf springs that I bought new, custom ordered directly from Deaver. Well-used but intact. Originally specified as being 4.5" lift for my heavy-a$$ Bronco, and so they made them with 12 leaves. Eventually sagged to the point that they were 3" lift (9" total measured distance from top of axle tube to bottom of frame) when removed the other day.

Free to anyone willing to pick them up at my hangar at Yolo County Airport near Davis CA. Otherwise going in the local metal dumpster.

PM me if interested. Can provide photos.

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
I have a pair of old (more than 10 years) Deaver leaf springs that I bought new, custom ordered directly from Deaver. Well-used but intact. Originally specified as being 4.5" lift for my heavy-a$$ Bronco, and so they made them with 12 leaves. Eventually sagged to the point that they were 3" lift (9" total measured distance from top of axle tube to bottom of frame) when removed the other day.

Free to anyone willing to pick them up at my hangar at Yolo County Airport near Davis CA. Otherwise going in the local metal dumpster.

PM me if interested. Can provide photos.
Looks like I need to move to the west coast as it seems like ALL the good deals are out there. Lol

Randy

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
I guess I OUGHT to be working on what I’ve got parts for in the shop and THEN I can look at other things. Am trying to get the old and beat up front end off and some new sheet metal on. It IS a daunting task, but it’s something I can work on while waiting on surgery date.

Randy