• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Warn Winch 18000lb industrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncrider1

I came across 2 18,000lb warn industrial winch's and i would love to get rid of them. I am currently rebuilding a 1966 Ford Bronco. This is my first project like this and I am way in over my head. A little restoration turned into a massive project. The winch's are in good shape hardly used. They both do not have the controls for them and one winch does not have a cable. The winch's sell for around $2400 and I think the controls are around $200. I would take $1500obo for the winch's but i would really love to trade for some of my wish list items i need to complete my bronco. Here is my wish list the DANA 44 is what i need the mot along with the radioator.

1. Dana 44 rebuilt with disk brakes
2. Ford 302 MSD Distributor
3. Speedo Gauge Cluster
4. Aluminum Radiator
5. 9000lb warn winch
6. Right Bronco Front Fender

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.