• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Wanted v8 explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
City: Tulsa
Price: $ 123456789

I’m looking for a drivable V8 explorer. Not looking for parts, I’m looking for a complete, running functioning truck. It can need minor repairs but everything needs to be there. Would be perfect if the seats aren’t destroyed and the ac works lol. Willing to travel most anywhere to pick up the right one.

Has to have a v8 not interested in anything with a 4.0. As much as 1st gen would be a better platform for my ideas I have zero desire to own a 4.0.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
I went to a super bowl party recently and followed in a super clean explorer that was a limited V8 model. End up at the same party and asked the kid about it and he said he had just bought it for $1,600 from his dads boss and it has 68.000 on the ODO!

I offered him 8K for it and he turned me down... Interior looked brand spankin new!

OP
OP
Yeller

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Thanks @tasker ! Don’t know how I missed that. But missed it I did and missed being able to bring it home, it was gone.

I’ll keep looking.

After a 3 year hiatus Mrs Yeller decided that she wants to start driving some again. So looking for a run about for her that I can repurpose at a later date😎

The only way I’ll travel is to buy is if it is tied in some fashion to a member here, I need that level of confidence for a sub $5k vehicle lol.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Still looking? Got a buddy in Boise, ID selling his. It is pretty clean two tone, might be high mileage... I can try to get more info?

Doug.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
145K miles
He is asking $3000.00

He is on vacation in AZ this week and will be back in ID next week. He has not advertised it, he offered it to me as I am always looking for 96 Explorer parts. This one is too clean to do that to...

PM me and I can share his phone number. Doug.

Attachments

• 76350.jpeg
    76350.jpeg
    224.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 76352.jpeg
    76352.jpeg
    217.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 76355.jpeg
    76355.jpeg
    241.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 76356.jpeg
    76356.jpeg