• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK Wanted: Front fender cutouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

asinor

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tulsa, OK
Looking for some front fender cutouts, need to be straight and rust free.

Prefer local or within 4 hours driving from Tulsa, OK.

Crude dude

Just plasma cut my front aftermarket fenders for flares. Free in cost but not sure what shipping would be to OK from Phoenix, AZ

OP
OP
asinor

asinor

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tulsa, OK
If you can get a shipping quote I might take them. 74114 residential or 74112 business.

Heehaw-bronco

I will look tonight when I get home. It may take some digging around. If they didnt get tossed out you can have em. I live south of Ripley and work in Stillwater.

Heath Hall

sevenTseven

Loc.
Oklahoma City, OK
If the other deals fall through, I have a set of front fender cutouts. Cut for WH warflares, so they are pretty large.

Fresh cut not 2 weeks ago from a pair of Tom's aftermarket fenders. Located in Edmond.

Heehaw-bronco

Asinor, no luck on the cut outs. But I visited the junk yard yesterday and an old man who lives pretty close by said he's got parts, a 66 body and a rolling chassis at his house. I'll be in eufaula saturday but I hope to go look at what he has on sunday. I will keep my eyes open. Anything else you are looking for?

OP
OP
asinor

asinor

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tulsa, OK
sevenTseven, how much do you want for the cutouts? I can possibly pick up this weekend.

sevenTseven

Loc.
Oklahoma City, OK
sevenTseven, how much do you want for the cutouts? I can possibly pick up this weekend.

Be glad to trade you for some Dos Equis Ambar, I'm a cheap date!

3h0ppdz.jpg

OP
OP
asinor

asinor

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tulsa, OK
Deal. This weekend is out, moving a friend, St. Patty's Day debauchery, moving some cars around for the auction. Hang on to them till next weekend?

sevenTseven

Loc.
Oklahoma City, OK
Deal. This weekend is out, moving a friend, St. Patty's Day debauchery, moving some cars around for the auction. Hang on to them till next weekend?

I will hang on to them, been tripping over them for 2 months, my knees can certainly handle another 10 days. ;D

Sending you a PM with a cell phone number to facilitate contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.