• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wanted: Euro style clear tail light lenses for EB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay1clarke

Loc.
Solon, Ohio
I am looking for a set of clear tail light lenses for an early bronco. Call me if you have a set that you want to sell. jeremy @ 440-487-3885

OP
OP
J

Jay1clarke

Loc.
Solon, Ohio
RE: Tail Lights

interesting. did not know they even made these

I couldn't find any, but knew they made some. There is some guy responding to adds on this website for parts wanted that is a scammer. Say's he's from Europe and has parts.

u10072

Bronco Guru
They actually made them-- I have a set that were given to me by a friend of mine-- he has a set as well-- thing is I am almost positive they aren't made anymore probably due to not being legal-- like that even matters;D

Broncotj0

Loc.
Mankato, MN
Jay your right about the scammer. The e-mail I got the guy went buy Jerry Floyd. I didn't fall for his scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.