• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Vintage Truck Magazine Oct/Nov 2017

ECStein

This a great article on a restoration of a 66 roadster. Check it out!
d7b1e5c569cb93155cbc4daa19dfd820.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Wonder where a feller could pick up an issue?

Hey Drew, did your dad save the 40th hood?

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Congrats Drew! I saw the magazine and read the article - just need to buy it now :).

I found it at Barnes and Noble.

Todd Z.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
That U13 is perfect, despite the hubs. ;D I'm sure there is a good story on them.

71Broncitis

Chris, what's wrong with the hubs?

They were on it when we got it in 2000 with 9400 original miles.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Congrats Drew! I saw the magazine and read the article - just need to buy it now :).

I found it at Barnes and Noble.

Todd Z.

Somehow I managed to get by the one in Tupelo today.

I figured that's where it would be.

71Broncitis

Wonder where a feller could pick up an issue?

Hey Drew, did your dad save the 40th hood?
Barnes and Noble like Todd said.

Yes, we did a Bronco 40th Anniversary hood it as well which ended up getting signed by a of legends who raced Broncos in Baja including Willie Stroppe, James Duff, Ray Harvick, Rod Hall, Gale Pike, and Parnelli Jones. It later got signed by Edsel Ford II and Henry Ford III when it was on display in the lobby of FoMoCo World Headquarters in Dearborn over the winter of 06-07 along with a 77 Ranger we had.

That 40th hood was not the original hood since it was supposed to just be temporary and we did not expect to have all those people sign it. It ended up staying in their until the 50th. This is the original hood on there now.

My buddy Brian (Brawnko on here) and I has a limited edition Johnny Lightning diecast patterned after this Bronco for the Bronco 40th Anniversary with the hood graphic and packaging highlighting the two big Bronco Anniversary events in CA and PA.

We did the 50th Anniversary edition last year, but did green and gold since we did want to repeat the red.

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks for the info....

Barnes and Noble like Todd said.

Yes, we did a Bronco 40th Anniversary hood it as well which ended up getting signed by a of legends who raced Broncos in Baja including Willie Stroppe, James Duff, Ray Harvick, Rod Hall, Gale Pike, and Parnelli Jones. It later got signed by Edsel Ford II and Henry Ford III when it was on display in the lobby of FoMoCo World Headquarters in Dearborn over the winter of 06-07 along with a 77 Ranger we had.

That 40th hood was not the original hood since it was supposed to just be temporary and we did not expect to have all those people sign it. It ended up staying in their until the 50th. This is the original hood on there now.

My buddy Brian (Brawnko on here) and I has a limited edition Johnny Lightning diecast patterned after this Bronco for the Bronco 40th Anniversary with the hood graphic and packaging highlighting the two big Bronco Anniversary events in CA and PA.

We did the 50th Anniversary edition last year, but did green and gold since we did want to repeat the red.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Just noticed the issue I picked up today that the cover looks different.

0916171845a.jpg
[/url][/IMG]