• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Vintage Truck magazine - @Fordfan's Dad's really nice '77 featured in latest issue

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I stopped by Barnes and Noble on the way home from work today to check out the latest car magazines and noted the cover had a nice uncut '77 on it. Quickly flipped to it and read the article - recognized it was owned by someone named Bragg who lives in Alabama....hmmmm......did Dennis get a new rig?

I kept reading and learned this is Dennis' dad's rig! Really neat-looking truck and the article is well-written too. I usually check the writing to see if they mess anything up with the history and only noted one error in this one (200 six intro date) - otherwise the author did a great job - very well-written!

Congrats to @fordfan and his Dad!

Todd Z.

Attachments

• IMG_4509.jpg
    IMG_4509.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_4508.jpg
    IMG_4508.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 68

lars

Contributor
Been here awhile
Loc.
NorCal flatlands
Love those wheels! I recognize them as being a Ford product (I think) but can't place them.

ksagis

Contributor
Aspiring Bronco Guru
I think those are hubcaps? My synapses can’t quite connect the dots but I know them too!

4WHLFUN

Contributor
Very nice, got to see this one in person at Jackie's place!

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think those are hubcaps? My synapses can’t quite connect the dots but I know them too!
Those are original Ford hubcaps and some '77 Broncos came with this hubcap. Dad's '77 came with them and it's listed on the window sticker as 'New Mag-style wheel covers'.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks Todd and crew! Dad is pretty stoked about the magazine spread. Dan is a good writer and is very knowledgeable about a lot of automobilia and equipment. The Vintage Truck Magazine is a very well done publication too!

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
The Vintage Truck Magazine is a very well done publication too!
Yes, it is. I've enjoyed looking at/reading it for many years. We've had some other friends/CB members' rigs featured in there as well over the years. It's a small independent publication and I like to support them.

Todd Z.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ordered online and received shipping notification this past Monday. No bookstores in this neck of the woods, lol. Congrats Jackie, and this incredible survivor Bronco deserves a centerfold! More proof the addiction is hereditary😂

Just arrived in the mail….but no thumbnail pic on the cover🤔. Nice write up and photos.

Attachments

• IMG_1275.jpeg
    IMG_1275.jpeg
    251 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1274.jpeg
    IMG_1274.jpeg
    240.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: