• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Updated pics of BroncoDarin Project

BroncoDarin

Loc.
Spokane, Washington
It's been so long since I have posted in my origional build thread that it is now locked up. I'll have John open it up later. Until then you can all see some of the progress I have made in the last week or so.

We recently bought a house and took on a bunch of remodeling projects so the Bronco has been neglected a little. I just recently got the Speedliner sprayed on the inside to match the underside. It is navy blue, however in the pics it looks black. I am pretty happy with that product. Also the dash base is installed and I will eventually mount alluminum plates over the holes. I like this look because it will be something I can change at any time while still having great access to the firewall.

My next project is the wiring harness.............

Also include a pic of the beginning stages of the shop addition;D

Attachments

• Bedliner pic1 (Medium).jpg
    Bedliner pic1 (Medium).jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Dash Pic1 (Medium).jpg
    Dash Pic1 (Medium).jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 58
  • dash pic 2 (Medium).jpg
    dash pic 2 (Medium).jpg
    66 KB · Views: 58
  • Front Side 1 (Medium).jpg
    Front Side 1 (Medium).jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Front view 1 (Medium).jpg
    Front view 1 (Medium).jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Side Rear 1 (Medium).jpg
    Side Rear 1 (Medium).jpg
    76 KB · Views: 57
  • Shop Addition Begining (Medium).jpg
    Shop Addition Begining (Medium).jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 42

BooRae

Loc.
Abita Springs, LA
Wow, wow, and wow! Jeez, that thing looks great! What is the Speedliner? Did you apply it? Also, thats going to be one heck of a workshop! Thats going to be a nice rig, and a nice place to work on it!

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Lookin good! Ques about your dash....Is it a stock dash and cut out? I was thinking of something like that and use nice hardware to re-attach panels...with whateveer gauges and switches

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
Nice bronco and a shop addition, Man you are rocking. I too am going to do my dash that way. It should make wiring 10 times easier.

OP
OP
BroncoDarin

BroncoDarin

Loc.
Spokane, Washington
Wow, wow, and wow! Jeez, that thing looks great! What is the Speedliner? Did you apply it? Also, thats going to be one heck of a workshop! Thats going to be a nice rig, and a nice place to work on it!

Speedliner is just another one of the many spray in bedliner options. I had it at a shop about 40 miles from my house. They are the only ones in my area that do colors. The best part is that he only charged me $700 total to do both the underside and inside. Linex was going to be over $1500 and would have been black.

Thanks for the compliments.

OP
OP
BroncoDarin

BroncoDarin

Loc.
Spokane, Washington
Lookin good! Ques about your dash....Is it a stock dash and cut out? I was thinking of something like that and use nice hardware to re-attach panels...with whateveer gauges and switches

It is a stock dash with the center cut out and a new piece welded and body filled on. I am pretty excited about getting the plates and gauges installed. I kind of cheaped out on my gauges and bought the higher end Eqquus ones from schucks. I think I only pad $300 for all of them. I figure I can upgrade later if they suck.