• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Turn Signals left working, right not

White Knight

Contributor
I know turn signals are a spur in several people’s saddle so I hope I might get some guidance. My left signals are working and flashing on gauge cluster, right is not...... I have replaced bulbs anything else anyone would suggest? I thought about flasher but if it’s bad I figured none would work. Any input appreciated.

gnpenning

Contributor
Bronco Slave
Loc.
I have more questions than answers.
You have a turn and hazard flasher. Turn does one side at a time, hazard does both sides at the same time.

When you ask for right turn does the indicator light on the dash come on?

What happens when you turn on the hazard flasher, do both sides work? If so this would tell you that the bulbs are good and most of the wiring is good. If nothing happens start with checking power coming out of the turn signal switch for the right side and your grounds.

Do you have a DVOM or test light?