• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tucson Shop

ChazW

Hey guys,

New to the forum , was fortunate to purchase my first Bronco a few months ago. It’s got a couple bugs I can’t seem to work out, as much as I hate to I’d like to find a good trustworthy shop around Tucson I can take it to. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

RODRIG3911

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson
Nick is right, Driven is the best around, but it's 2hrs away.. Maybe us Tucson guys can help you...

OP
OP
C

ChazW

Mainly just want a look over and tune (adjust valves, set timing, adjust efi)
there was a couple issues I think I’ve solved- was overheating when driving slowly off-road but I changed to a 6 blade fan and 195 thermostat and it seems to be working
Also was puking transmission fluid out of vent tube- installed a catch can ( not sure if this actually fixed problem)
I have actually spoken to the guys at Driven but was hoping to save the drive if there is a good shop in Tucson

No Hay

Bronco Guru
I'm anxious to see how mine handles the heat when I get it down there this summer.

Good to hear Driven.

Thanks for the FB page. Ugh, I guess I'll have to finally accept FB. ;D

RODRIG3911

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson
We're trying to get a little group of us together Saturday morning at a reid park and go for a cruise and 4X4 up the old A mountain lava mine... you interested in joining? I think we may have 3 Broncos and 4 bronco owners (plus you would be 4 Broncos) ;D

OP
OP
C

ChazW

Awe man, got a birthday party to go to, what time you going? If we can’t make this one I’d definitely like to go on the next run!

RODRIG3911

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson
Quick one around 9:30 am meeting at reid park by hte play ground on the 22nd side by Mc donalds.. Everyone seems to have stuff to do at noon so we'd be back by 11:30am for sure.. It's just a last minute thing I was trying to put together so I'm not sure who will go.
Jeff "JefeAZ" Organized a super cool one a month or two ago with like 7 or 8 Broncos, food and beer ;D