• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

trying to decide where to mount mojave heater

mavereq

Bronco Guru
does anyone have any pics of where exactly they mounted their mojave heater under their dash? there are a few different places and a bunch of different angles i could use but haven't found one that really fits just right.

also, what did you do with your fresh air plumbing? did you just leave it in place?

bludorbronc

i bought a box heater and mounted it behind the back seat, it helped keep the rear of the bronco warm for the kids and the front handled the rest. between the two it was cozy. i put an after market rear window defrost kit on to keep rear window clear. sprayed the top with adhesive and lined it with inch styrofoam. tried rear window defrost kit on front windshield to keep ice from building at top of winshield but didnt do a good job. that was the worst thing about driving in storm, the wipers keep packing snow and ice at the top and worked its way down.