• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tech help in MI?

Slick67

Hello all!

I live up in Petoskey MI, just below the Mackinaw bridge.

I’ve inherited my father’s 67 that we worked on. It’s ALMOST done, but most the things that are left are well beyond what I nor anybody who I am able to find locally, skill wise, to do. Things like: install of a duffs monster suspension, Tom’s family cage and powder coating the cage and some plate bumpers.

Long story less long- can anybody recommend somebody SKILLED that won’t break the same broken bank (doesn’t need to be cheap, just not $$$$) that just bought a ton of $$ parts, located in Michigan?
Ps-
Thank you for the add to this great resource

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jdgephar

Bronco Guru
Sorry, I'm not much help (too far away). I did see a beautiful EB on top of the hill a couple years ago (west side of highway) as you enter town from the South (south of Meijer). Hope you find the help you need!