• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Surviving 1966 u13 Data/Stats/Etc

OP
OP
okie4570

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Has anyone done work for u15? How long did it take for you to do u13?
2 years and 4 months to find what u13s I've got, but I look at every 66' bronco I find and check the vin. So I periodically find an early u14 or u15 ND put it in the "Earliest Known Broncos 1-30" thread. Nobody is just doing u15 or u14 specifically that I'm aware of though.

Jonathan_Cole

No didn't have that one thank you. Do you know the original color?

I was told it was green and white. I can see a light green color in the fender wells and under the hood where some black paint has chipped off.

The original color has been gone for probably 30 years or more. A top was added when it was painted.

In the past year I've added a lift, wheels and tires.

Currently sitting at 39k miles.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for your diligence in maintaining this registry, Bobby! The stats are really cool information also! The only problem I see is that my 'Buttercup' U13 was once number 40 on the 'earliest' list, but now, it's in the top 100 earliest, and is sitting at number 67! :LOL: Kudos to you to keep finding them though!

OP
OP
okie4570

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Thanks for your diligence in maintaining this registry, Bobby! The stats are really cool information also! The only problem I see is that my 'Buttercup' U13 was once number 40 on the 'earliest' list, but now, it's in the top 100 earliest, and is sitting at number 67! :LOL: Kudos to you to keep finding them though!
Pretty rare to find one now that's not an early one. There's a couple that I know are early but don't have the vins for them.