• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Traction II (where to buy)??

bigpitbull

BRONCO ADDICT
Loc.
Saltillo, MS
Looking for a set of these in the 30" tall... Anyone know a source for them? I can't seem to find them anywhere...

bteutsch

If you are looking for power king super traction tires I got mine special ordered through south gateway tire.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 100

bteutsch

That's about what I paid directly from gateway tire.. About $90.00 per tire

bteutsch

I can get out a tape measure when I get home. I think I read in the tire specs that they are 29.70 inches in diameter not inflated.

surfer-b

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Attachments

• Bronco II tires 007.jpg
    Bronco II tires 007.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Bronco II tires 008.jpg
    Bronco II tires 008.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 34

HuffDaddy

tires-easy.com

And they are pretty brutal on the dry pavement I might add. My Cooper Discoverer M+S were smooth as silk. But these damn tractor tires sure give a stock Bronco a mean looking stance. They look cool as Hell.

I guess that's why I am so ate up that I have 8 rims and can swap them back and forth. If I start mixing and matching then I will know I have completely lost it.

Last edited: