• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration East April 19-22, 2023

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
The wife and I made I yearly 2:30 hour trip to Townsend this morning. Biggest one yet, I've never seen so many Broncos in one place. I knew there would be bunch of 6th Gen in the mix, I guess that's why it had grown so much. I was hoping to score some diecast Broncos, I don't know if they were mostly gone by the time we got there or what, I only found one I didn't have. I don't know if event people will see this or not. I would like to suggest grouping them by generations, I think it would be better by doing so. Mainly I wasn't thrilled to look at all the 6th gen. Enjoyed it either way, one of these years I am going to bring my 73 and stay a couple of days.

I did pick up this personalized pencil art from a guy. It's a reprint of a drawing I assume he did. Hotrod Pencil Art was the name of his business. Cool none the less.
935f2c76284edfc169f8f144fb659386.jpg

Last edited:

muskrat

Bronco Guru
Dropped the 71 off at the muffler shop yesterday. Hopefully it’s finished up this morning. My brothers driving it up Thursday. I’m loading the 78 up today and headed out first thing tomorrow.

Monochromatic paint! Love it. Mine was also. Black on black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for sharing the pics - Looks like a great gathering of Broncos & Friends - Wish I could have been there.

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We had alot of fun there. First time back in 10 years....We didnt take alot of "Bronco pics" most of our pics had background of Broncos in them but were mostly of us having a great time. I'll attach a few of mostly Broncos but they are from the hotel parking lot. To me this is an awesome view to wake up to in the morning!

Attachments

• image000003(1).jpg
    image000003(1).jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 82
  • image000003.jpg
    image000003.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 81
  • image000002.jpg
    image000002.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 79
  • image000004.jpg
    image000004.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 81

BuckingBroncoYeeHa

I don't understand how do I upload an image from my PC? I click the upload icon and it wants a link, I click the "Insert Link" and the same thing happens.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey there Bucking. Welcome!
There are a few ways to do it, but the easiest/best is to become a contributor for $12 a year. It lets you upload images directly from your device.
You can always use an alternate image hosting site and then post a link up in your discussion, or less hassle would be to add some pics to your garage or gallery functions up at the upper left in your user CP.
Definitely worth becoming a contributor for though. Easier and supports the site.
Thanks!