• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX SOLD: 6 point roll cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Have a six point roll cage. Not the " family cage" style. Not wanting to ship this bad boy.

Open to offers. Want to move it quick.

Let me know if you would like to see pics of any specific area.

Thanks

Attachments

• '73.JPG
    '73.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 269
  • Cage 2.JPG
    Cage 2.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
OP
OP
Banjer Picker

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Unfortunately not without modification. Im not sure if any cages out there will allow the glove box to open in its factory location (but I cud be wrong).

LeSpade

Contributor
Loc.
Houston
wiper motor

I cant tell from the pics but is the wiper motor affected by the cage?

DonaldDouchebag

Bronco Guru
Will the glovebox door open and close with your cage installed?

It's really simple to mod your glovebolx hinges to allow the door to slide to the left and then swing clear. Don't let your glovebox door stand in the way of getting something as important as a cage.

OP
OP
Banjer Picker

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Thanks Donald! I believe there is even a write up on the modification if I'm not mistaken.

LeSpade, it doesn't interfere w/ the wipers at all.

LeSpade

Contributor
Loc.
Houston
Wiper motor cover

Being new and trying to study as much as possible. If I get your roll cage or one like it and want to put my hard top back on, do I have to get one of those special wiper motor covers? I can't tell if the stock ones are covered on the top? It looks like the top would be open if you were driving without the top. I have seen some that look to be two pieces. I also have read alot about the drop down bracket. Does that only apply to soft tops or do you need that for a hard top while driving without the top??

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
All factory wiper motors work with the factory hard top. The purpose of the drop down bracket is to have a low profile soft top or bikini top riser bracket instead of needing a 4" riser to clear the original location of the wiper motor.

IMHO: Always go with the drop down bracket even if you use a hard top or 4" riser on a soft/bikini top. It's more streamlined and just looks more pleasing then the factory bracet which looks overbearing... once again... IMHO!!!

OP
OP
Banjer Picker

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Who makes it Kirt? I can't say that I've seen any before. That wud be a convenient feature.

QUOTE=kurtboyd;2053000]Mine does :)[/QUOTE]

OP
OP
Banjer Picker

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
I'm selling specifically to buy the family style cage that Crawdad has for sale. That's really the only thing I'd be looking to trade for. (Ya got one to trade?). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.