• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA Smittybilt Roll Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
I am currently building a new roll cage. When completed in a week or so (hopefully) I will have a Smittybilt 4 point roll bar for sale. This goes behind the seat with the kickers that go to the floor behind the wheel wells. I will try to add a photo later.

It is currently powdercoated Blue Streak... I will powdercoat it any color you want... (almost) but I will not ship... I will meet you somewhere within reasonable driving distance of North Georgia.

The roll bar bolts together and looks like the Wildhorse San Felipe bar they sell for $250...

$200 for a freshly powdercoated roll bar is a pretty good deal...

I will need to move it so the first $200 or the best offer will get it.

Greg

Attachments

• Roll Bar.jpg
    Roll Bar.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

ridgeben

Loc.
Baton Rouge
Id like to have it but the closest I could get to you would be Jackson Mississsippi or a little closer, maybe just in to Alabama on 20..

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Didn't you win one at Gore? You collecting them now?

Status
Not open for further replies.