• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Search Wizards--I need white Broncos--preferably with a top and black flares

Greg Bell

Search Wizards--I need pics of white Broncos--preferably with a top and black flares? Anybody got any?

HavaBronco

Loc.
Lake Havasu City
Well you're not real specific, My fenders are painted dark blue but no flairs and uncut. But in one you can imagine they're black cuz you cant see em anyway!;D and my new friend, Doc's Bronco has black flairs but is semi topless;D
Chuck

Attachments

• Broncosub4.jpg
    Broncosub4.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Bronco sandwash.jpg
    Bronco sandwash.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Docs Bronco.jpg
    Docs Bronco.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 64

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Heres a picture of one of my previous EBs. Its white over white with white flares and tinted windows.:cool: Always like this combo. Sorry for the picture quality, its scaned. The picture was taken in 1979.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Heres a picture of one of my previous EBs. Its white over white with white flares and tinted windows.:cool: Always like this combo. Sorry for the poor picture quality, its scanned. Picture was taken in 1979.

Attachments

• 77 Bronco White.jpg
    77 Bronco White.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 16