• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SeaBiscuit68 Clear your INBOX!!!!!!

kntr

Bronco Guru
I agree. I tried to PM him back yesterday and its was full. Come on SB, get with the program. ;)

SeaBiscuit68

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tacoma Wa
It's not my fault! The limit went from 200 to 98 while I wasn't looking. What's up with that? I will clean house now . . .

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
SeaBiscuit may have lost contributor status with the new automated system, reducing the size of of his messaging boxes by half. To complicate things once this has happened you can not PM Jon to fix, or others and must resort to traditional email or renew contributor status.

Here is a link to the info needed to fix.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94717

You can also delete bunches, and I do mean bunches, of old messages from both in box and sent and that will work as well, but you will not be able to post pics as a contributor.