• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rock Krawler link suspension kits for EB's

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
Why yes I do.;)
I have a prototype kit.
Here's a link to the build. If you want to cut to the new stuff it's on page 3.
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133601
I've been putting a beating on my rig this year to test it out. So far so good.
There's might be a couple of small changes for production but nothing big.
If you have any questions feel free to ask here or pm me.

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
Sorry, they don't put up stuff in development on their website. They wait until things are tested and tweeked for final production. They do tend to preview stuff in forums like this to get feedback. So all of your questions and concerns are welcome. Anything I can't answer I will find out for you guys.

It's been a great learning experince for me since I had 0 suspension knowledge before we started.

Some of the other things they are working on are rebuildable shocks, coilover shocks, and some new rear linked truck lifts under Pure Performance.

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
It's on hold for awhile. I bent some parts during testing. We are upgrading those parts for future kits but still have to test the the new parts.

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
Kind of. It's not going to be soon.%)
I've done a bunch of road testing. It does need a sway bar.
I haven't had much time to do off road testing with getting ready for RCQ. I did pre-run the west side of RCQ at a decent speed ;) and everything felt good. I still have to clean and go over all the parts to see how they look.

gravy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Parsippany
Thanks- It can be mounted on the axle also. Its a pleassure to drive on the highway and I disconnect it when off road. For less than 200 buck in parts it worked out good.