• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Restored 1968 Ford Bronco (tons of pics and 2 videos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobS

Loc.
Utica, MI
I've decided to sell my Bronco. Please check out my ebay listing (tons of pics to look at) and let me know if you have any questions. thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250461739761

DSC07021.jpg

Last edited:

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Damn good looking truck, Rob! Hate to see you sell it. :cry: Someone will get a deal. Good luck with the auction.

OP
OP
RobS

RobS

Loc.
Utica, MI
Damn good looking truck, Rob! Hate to see you sell it. :cry: Someone will get a deal. Good luck with the auction.

Hey, thanks. I know I'm going to miss it but I'll probably get another one down the road.

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
This is a nice bronco, Seen it in person. Rob has put a ton of love and $$$ into it. Can't believe your selling her. Someone will get a nice bronco.

Tom

OP
OP
RobS

RobS

Loc.
Utica, MI
This is a nice bronco, Seen it in person. Rob has put a ton of love and $$$ into it. Can't believe your selling her. Someone will get a nice bronco.

Tom

Thanks Tom, Yea, I wasn't planning on selling it but have just been losing interest lately. Can only have so many toys... I'm sure I'll be back someday. How's the Bronco Ranch, I haven't been out there in a while?

OP
OP
RobS

RobS

Loc.
Utica, MI
I finally got a chance to snap some engine pics. I also took a short "walk around" video with my camera. It didn't turn out the greatest, I think it was a combination of the camera not being a "video" camera and a small exhaust leak that I didn't notice until I popped the hood. I'll try to get out to the garage after work, tighten up the loose header bolt and take another video. It's on the eBay auction linked above if your interested. Thanks

OP
OP
RobS

RobS

Loc.
Utica, MI
Beautiful truck! Good luck on your auction; that first guys rant/question was hilarious.

Thanks. I had it out yesterday to snap a few pics and a video and now am really having second thoughts. The new motor is just so much fun, it's like driving a sports car. I'm planning on taking a driving video but am debating if I should really "get on it" or not. I don't abuse the truck and don't want it to come off that way though. What do you guys think? (I should of taken a video in the sand dunes, it really puts on a show).

Status
Not open for further replies.