• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA Ramsey PTO Winch with Front Bumper Set Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ttime

I have decided to remove this PTO Ramsey Winch and thought someone here in the Southeast might like to have it. It is a great set up for a Bronco and comes complete with the front bumper set up, winch, shaft to transfer case, and control for dash. The Winch is model 200L with 8000lb capacity. I never used it although it is fully functioning and appears to have only been used a couple of times and looks basically like new. This should adapt to your Early Bronco, 1966-1977 easily as it came off a 1973 and is a very simple adaptation. Unit bolts right on to the stock bumper brackets, has a stock front bumper and there is room to add some lights if desired. I do not want to deal with shipping but we can talk about it if necessary. I am setting asking price at $1400. Send me a message if interested. Thanks.
100_0595_zpsokcugycq.jpg

100_0593_zpsaauyfhm3.jpg

100_0596_zpsztre4hib.jpg

100_0597_zps7jtt0vgg.jpg

100_0598_zpsppjqpklu.jpg

100_0601_zpsr0hsmzdo.jpg

100_0602_zpsouvytwwy.jpg

100_0603_zpsgi3ilzso.jpg

100_0604_zps0utzriob.jpg

100_0605_zpsue2refyg.jpg

100_0593_zpsaauyfhm3.jpg

100_0592_zpsciu5wckl.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Ttime

Running on Automatic Transmission

It was set up on Automatic Transmission.

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
Before you took the winch off the truck, did you notice if the drive shaft was real close to the trans pan? I have a complete Koenig set up and have been wanting to put it on my Bronco but most all of the PTO's were installed on Bronco's with manual transmissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.