• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

**RALLY THE TROOPS-VOTES NEEDED** *TO VOTE EVERY DAY!! @ the bottom of the Page!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
...I did go check out a 71 for a fellow forum member ...

Good for you Bro!

You guys, I gotta tell you, my bronco is nowhere near being really clean, still needs body work and the rattle can paint job upgraded to a real paint job. That said, a guy was driving by my house just now and stopped because he saw her safely in her stable for the night. This is what he saw. He got outta his car and long story short, an ex-bronco owner ('72) wants another one really bad, asked me what it's worth. I went high in my estimation and told him $12K. Without even looking at it very closely he offered me $11.5. I sadly had to say no, it is mine for life and then goes to one of my kids (don't know which one yet, they all argue about this a lot).

So if any of you locals here know one for sale please let me know; I have his phone #. He knows about this board BTW.

Attachments

• IMAG0196.jpg
    IMAG0196.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 6

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Hey! Guess who's back and voting! Sorry I've been gone, but I've been swamped and just started banging away on the bronco again today. Plus I just ordered a buttload of new parts from Tom's!!! How is everyone?

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Whoops.. Be careful what you wish for right.. I'm telling ya prices are crazy these days...

Enjoying some FINALLY almost 70 degree weather here.. Not nearly enuf though w/this work crap :(

Good for you Bro!

You guys, I gotta tell you, my bronco is nowhere near being really clean, still needs body work and the rattle can paint job upgraded to a real paint job. That said, a guy was driving by my house just now and stopped because he saw her safely in her stable for the night. This is what he saw. He got outta his car and long story short, an ex-bronco owner ('72) wants another one really bad, asked me what it's worth. I went high in my estimation and told him $12K. Without even looking at it very closely he offered me $11.5. I sadly had to say no, it is mine for life and then goes to one of my kids (don't know which one yet, they all argue about this a lot).

So if any of you locals here know one for sale please let me know; I have his phone #. He knows about this board BTW.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Big Guy... Ain't no thing friend, Life is much more important right.. keep trying but just can't break my "routine" haha..

Hope you make some good progress on that Bronco

Doing good here, Ready to get some wheeling in when it warms up. Really need to get a few things done on mine too, just always seems to take MONEY to do that. Soon as I get Fed taxes back I will be out of a BIG Hole me and missus got in on back stuff, so I may actually get some $$ to spend next year And Save of course..

next on my list is some new rear springs and need a couple new wheel spacers.

Good Luck w/that Rig man.. Whip it in the Azz....

Hey! Guess who's back and voting! Sorry I've been gone, but I've been swamped and just started banging away on the bronco again today. Plus I just ordered a buttload of new parts from Tom's!!! How is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.