• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

**RALLY THE TROOPS-VOTES NEEDED** *TO VOTE EVERY DAY!! @ the bottom of the Page!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
YW Sir, mine was in Nov (Scorpio) but I keep it hush, hush haha

1 year till the BIG Half Century Uggh

You're still a young man for God's sake... Happy belated birthday brother.

Meanwhile back at the ranch... (uh ooh) I needed a little help getting home from work today ?:? I suspect a fuel pump failure from my early investigation. I know y'alls will be on the edge of your seats to hear further investigative results. %) I'll check it out more tomorrow, she is back in the stable for now nice and cozy and I am going to chill for the night. :cool:

Attachments

• IMAG1027.jpg
    IMAG1027.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG1028.jpg
    IMAG1028.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ouch.. don't feel bad, just had mine at a buddy's shop uggh $$$

Meanwhile back at the ranch... (uh ooh) I needed a little help getting home from work today ?:? I suspect a fuel pump failure from my early investigation. I know y'alls will be on the edge of your seats to hear further investigative results. %) I'll check it out more tomorrow, she is back in the stable for now nice and cozy and I am going to chill for the night. :cool:

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco

Hey that's no step for a stepper;D besides yawl won a calendar:cool:

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
149...58 Went and saw the New Dust 2 Glory last night
No Broncos ,but a great movie about the Baja 1000.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
It was more of a inside look at the racers than a race movie. Lots of Hair Raising shots. I'm thankful it wasn't 3D.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
It was more of a inside look at the racers than a race movie. Lots of Hair Raising shots. I'm thankful it wasn't 3D.

Good to know, Yeah, not a fan of the 3D stuff, Just want to watch like a normal person lol

Status
Not open for further replies.