• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pics of the semi finished project - UPDATED Pics 4/25/06

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Zook - Your EB is looking amazing. I really like the tan liner. Good job

Dale

OP
OP
ZookBronc

ZookBronc

Loc.
South Orange County
Thanks Dale, alot of hard work and just a few beers later ...or was that alot of beers a just a little hard work.

Heres some of the earlier pics of what I started with.

Attachments

• bronco8.jpg
    bronco8.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 56
  • bronco11.jpg
    bronco11.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 103
  • bronco5.jpg
    bronco5.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 15
  • bronco3.jpg
    bronco3.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 26

fwilder

Was there a pissed of Wombat or something stuck in the cab? Damn! Those are some fancy seats.

OP
OP
ZookBronc

ZookBronc

Loc.
South Orange County
Here are a few more pics, its almost road worthy.

Attachments

• DSC00977.JPG
    DSC00977.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC00981.JPG
    DSC00981.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC00983.JPG
    DSC00983.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC00982.JPG
    DSC00982.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC00980.JPG
    DSC00980.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC00979.JPG
    DSC00979.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC00976.JPG
    DSC00976.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC00975.JPG
    DSC00975.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 31

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Zook - Man that turned out "INCREDIBLE". I love it!! Like I said before, I love the tan liner and tan seats with that red. Very well done.

OCBR is Oklahoma Classic Broncos Round-up, which is held in Hot Springs, Arkansas at the end of September. Last year we had over 90 EB's from 11 states. This year we're expecting 150 EB's from over 15 states. Lot's of good folks, good food, great prizes and some of the best 4-Wheeling in the country.

You should bring your EB out. If you don't won't to run it in the rocks, you can ride with me. There are plenty of seats.

By the way....where in LA do you live? I've got a good friend with EB in LA. You guys should hook up.

Dale

OP
OP
ZookBronc

ZookBronc

Loc.
South Orange County
Dale,

Im kinda by Venice beach, about 2 miles inland. Whats your buddys name or what does his EB look like?

I dont think ill make it out to OK just yet, the beast is about 90% but i have to take a little break on it. Im shooting for Big Bear trip in June.

PZ

stretch

Loc.
Montgomery, TX
Zook,
Give us specifics on the paint. Did you shot it yourself? If not where did you get it done and how much? Thinking about paint is a little premature for me as I don't even have the drivetrain in but it would be good to file away a decent body shop for the future.

OP
OP
ZookBronc

ZookBronc

Loc.
South Orange County
Stretch, as far as the paint goes, no i didnt shot it myself. I didnt have the tools nor the know how to do it. I had it done by Buerge Ford in Santa Monica, I know the guy who owns the shop and it wasnt cheap, i just wrote the check last night. OUCH. It was definately worth the outcome though as you can see. They sprayed the body, cage, bumpers and a bunch of extra pieces and did a fantastic job. If you want there number i can give it to you.

Paul