• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Parts! - EFI, suspension, '77 take offs, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottC

Loc.
Roanoke
Finally getting settled into the new house and have some parts that need new homes themselves. I'll update the ad with pics and prices as I get to them. Please feel free to make a reasonable offer if you're interested, and I'll post pics as soon as I can.

Tire carrier - '77 original swing away tire carrier that bolts to body
2igzk95.jpg

Stock height coils:
iz8a53.jpg

1996 Bronco/F150 stock coils:
a0c3r7.jpg

Steering wheel - CORRECTION - appears to be pre-'75 wheel, not '77 original

Dash - '77 original dash, fresh paint (Tungsten Gray Metallic). I decided to use different gauge cluster, so went with a new dash.
261g495.jpg

Wheels - $100 for all (4 avail) 15x5.5" steel, 5x5.5" pattern, like new powdercoat (never mounted since powdercoating)
2qn5qav.jpg

Stock Heater Box - I replaced the core right before I took everything apart. Motor worked fine, and it blew plenty hot air.
6ypmkx.jpg

1996 Bronco 8.8" and D44 IFS open diffs:
2rqdeeu.jpg

FREE Steering knuckle - Unknown origin, came as a spare with my Bronco. May be a '72. Did I mention FREE? (you pay shipping).
qp0x1i.jpg

Chrome trim - '77 sport package trim, some pieces missing or damaged but good starter kit for a resto job.

I prefer face to face transaction in DFW area, but will ship at your expense. I'll drive reasonable distances to meet in Texas, Oklahoma, or Kansas for big/heavy items if circumstances allow.

I'm trying to get my garage organized and will be taking pics and posting as I go. PM me or reply here if you're interested in something and I'll take those pics first. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
I will take that knuckle, if it will fit in a flat rate box. Don't want to pay out the nose for shipping.

OP
OP
ScottC

ScottC

Loc.
Roanoke
Got the PM on the pump...I'll get back to you tonight on that.

Wheels are still here. They are plain steel wheels with the 5x5.5" hole pattern for use with stock hub caps. They were salvage yard wheels but I spent over $100 to have them sandblasted and powder coated.

Status
Not open for further replies.