• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Painting Inside The Frame

ProjectWrongWay

Contributor
Frame got back from sand blasting! The inside of my frame wasn’t bad, some surface rust, nothing major. That didn’t stop me from creating the most epic tool, and passing along the info to you good people. Subscribe if you feel up to it.

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
I have a question (haven’t watched the whole video yet…have to share YouTube with the wife). Will the “paint mop” make the bends and turns in the frame? The part I saw looked pretty slick.

Randy

OP
OP
ProjectWrongWay

ProjectWrongWay

Contributor
I have a question (haven’t watched the whole video yet…have to share YouTube with the wife). Will the “paint mop” make the bends and turns in the frame? The part I saw looked pretty slick.

Randy
It coated really well, I was shocked once I finished.

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
Did you do any prep, such ad loose rust removal before painting? Would like to use POR 15 but as pricey as it is, may not be economical.

Randy

OP
OP
ProjectWrongWay

ProjectWrongWay

Contributor
Did you do any prep, such ad loose rust removal before painting? Would like to use POR 15 but as pricey as it is, may not be economical.

Randy
Yeah, I built the PVC tool to spin the inside out and clean it up. And the POR15 (I used a half can) was already around. I could have done a cleaner job… but I wanted to show it’s easily done, and possible with that type of method.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I have enjoyed the videos, you don't give yourself enough credit for your skills...
Love the banter between you and your (Camera woman) Wife. Keep them coming!

GloNDark

That might be one of the funniest videos i've seen in a while. hahaha Subscribing for sure. :ROFLMAO: