• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MS Overdrive unit

jrussells

Contributor
City: Iuka
Price: $ 1000

Overdrive unit I bought from a member here with intentions of installing it. Never got around to it and it’s been sitting around taking up space for several years now. Spins by hand, been stored inside.

Willing to ship on buyers dime.

Attachments

• IMG_1043.jpeg
    IMG_1043.jpeg
    184.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1042.jpeg
    IMG_1042.jpeg
    184.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1041.jpeg
    IMG_1041.jpeg
    151.1 KB · Views: 51

jaimalade

Overdrive unit I bought from a member here with intentions of installing it. Never got around to it and it’s been sitting around taking up space for several years now. Spins by hand, been stored inside.

Willing to ship on buyers dime.
Jrussells: Hello. A Borg Warner R-10 Overdrive in unknown condition with no governor and no solenoid is NOT worth much. However, the Rancho Adapter that it is bolted to is worth something. If you have had it collecting dust for years, what would be a reasonable, honest man's price? I could come to Luka, Mississippi and pay ca$h, or perhaps we could trade ?? Very Respectfully, Nathan (aka jaimalade)