• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO Original dealer installed winch bumper $150 or best offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

landshark99

Bronco Guru
Price Drop to $115!

I'm selling the winch bumper that was originally installed on my 76 bronco. This was installed by the dealer and is in great shape, no rust, very straight. Comes with the fairlead and all the mounting pieces and the swanky driving lights!

IMG_2030.JPG

IMG_2032.JPG

here it is on the 76 when i picked it up.

IMG_0199.jpg

Asking $115 or best offer

Last edited:
OP
OP
landshark99

landshark99

Bronco Guru
price lowered! Remember your getting VINTAGE sears fog lights.. worth the price alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.