• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Old school still rules

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It's an unusually warm day here in Wisconsin so I have backed out my 2021 Badlands to give it good hand wash and wipe down with a chamois. The local Catholic grade school is letting out so the parents picking up their kids are backed up on the street. I hear a lady's voice call out, "I just love your Bronco!" I of course think she is talking about the beauty I am cleaning but then she yells, "that blue one is just so beautiful!" She has spotted my 73 in the garage. That made me even happier than if she was talking about the new one. She knows classy cars when she sees them.

Attachments

• IMG_0288[1].jpg
    IMG_0288[1].jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 194
Last edited by a moderator:

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
That's cool. Great compliment and obviously that person knows her Broncos.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Over my many years in the EB hobby, I've had several women roll down their window at a stop light or stop me in a parking lot to compliment or ask about the Bronco. The Early Bronco transcends both "car guy" and gender status in its coolness.

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Word!
I know a new one would be a lot more comfortable, prob better at trails. If you don't know what your doing, more dependable
But I also just smile when I drive my 77 around

kat

Loc.
Bristol
OG Bronco is where its at. Thank Goodness she didn't call out 'Nice Jeep'