• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Another Bronco In Music Video

My daughters (not me - no rap) told me of this uncut in a Jay Z video. This old fart actually thinks the video is not bad. The bronco is seen a few times. Also, a mid-70's Olds 442 too. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1nbvplgElw And can you believe there are over 17 million hits all for that bronco?

CFLBronco

Loc.
Orlando, FL
2:30-2:32 is the best look at the Bronco if you don't want to sit through the Jay-Z song. It looks cool - EB's are getting more and more popular. I saw one in a commercial the other day.

HavaBronco

Loc.
Lake Havasu City
there's one in a hershy commercial with the rascal flatts

There's a full length video of that rascal flats song featuring that Bronco a bunch. I just saw it today and realized I was concentrating harder on the bronco then the hot blonde drivin it, it's hell gettin old.;D
CHuck

Ratch

There's a full length video of that rascal flats song featuring that Bronco a bunch. I just saw it today and realized I was concentrating harder on the bronco then the hot blonde drivin it, it's hell gettin old.;D
CHuck

If it were anything but an EB people on here would question your sexuality.:p j/k
It's funny how priorities change over time. Of course if I appreciate a pretty girl, the wife calls me a dirty old man and a perv. The truth hurts, but I try to ignore her uh..it.:-X

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
LOST! Bronco

Anyone watch the final episode of the LOST TV series? I had never watched a single episode of lost but I caught the last half hour or so when I walked in on my wife and daughter watching the final episode last night. A couple of the main characters drove up in an Early Bronco! I quickly yelled out, BRONCO;D;D;D.! My wife and daughter just glared at me.%)%)%). Probibly the only good scene in the whole series, and I just happen to catch it;D;D.

CFLBronco

Loc.
Orlando, FL
Yeah, that's "Jack Shepard's" (Matthew Fox) Bronco. They've been using it as his car for about 3-4 seasons, but it's only been shown a handful of times.