• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Guess before I keep erasing old movies, I should get out the camera and take a quick shot.
Was fast-forwarding through "Harry In Your Pocket" with Michael Sarrazin and I slowed down when they were rolling through a big parking lot (like I always do when seeing cars in a scene) and saw TWO(!) red EB's within a few seconds.
About the 1h:35m to 1h:37m mark.
Had to rewind a couple of times to make sure I wasn't seeing some funny filmwork, but they were definitely two separate EB's. The whole parking lot was very "target rich" with old Ford iron in fact. Almost made me think they were a sponsor, but think it was just the norm for '73 or whenever that was made.

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yeup shame on you man, haha.. J/K. Good catch though, they are everywhere right :) Hell I never heard of that movie, lol

Everybody don't forget to vote

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
YouTube video of a ph. call between Elvis n Red West at around the 2min 15 sec mark check out the pic.

Halfcab, nice find

Here's the shot from the Elvis /RedWest. Hope this makes it easier . Sorry bout that.

Blue71

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 54

jim3326

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Appleturkey
There's about a second and a half of a yellow one In a garage with an open hood on the finale of State of Affairs about half way through.
Looks like it even has a NM plate.
Jim W.

Last edited:

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Watching new episode of AmeriCarna where they're showing the panel wagon Elvis used to slip out of Graceland. This is in the area where they keep Elvis's personal vehicles and when they're looking at the panel wagon's engine, in the background you can see a light blue EB!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Not sure if we saw these 3. Brutal Photo.

Millar

This is the shot that was brutal about that ad n they cut it out...

CAM00571.jpg
[/url]
image hosting services[/IMG]

They first ran this during Barrett Jackson and was much better full on when it led off with that half cab.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
There's about a second and a half of a yellow one In a garage with an open hood on the finale of State of Affairs about half way through.
Looks like it even has a NM plate.
Jim W.

Just caught that one.. :)

Attachments

• SoAffairs.jpg
    SoAffairs.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 58