• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NOW SHIPPING.....NEW Broncitis decal design!

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I'm getting ready to make a first production run of some new printed vinyl and wanted to gage the interest level.

Here are the first two custom printed tailgate decal designs. We are working on other custom designs and will also be offering tailgate and grill letters in a Real-Tree style camo pattern.

All are made from premium automotive grade vinyl with UV inhibitors for long life.

Price on the sets as shown will be $25 including shipping.

Please let me know what you think or what else you'd like to see.

For the pinhead types out there: We can make any letter in the alphabet in this style if you wish, but and have chosen to only stock these four letters since they seem to be the most requested. It is up to you to arrange them in the order you prefer (i.e. DORF, FROD, etc., but I just like the cool image that they form when in this order!) :)

Attachments

• Tailgate flag  proofs-1.png
    Tailgate flag proofs-1.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Very cool Drew, wonder if it would be cool with the Rocky Mountains in the background like the CO license plates...would be kind of like a Northland edition.
colorado.jpg

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
I'm just finishing a build in the next month, I'd be interested in a set.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Those are pretty cool! Still have a black set of yours I haven't installed yet. May have to rethink my color scheme!

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Looks prety good but think the split on the red/white and stars should not seperate on the O. Carry the stars to the end of the O

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Thanks for the feedback.

I hope to have these ready in a few weeks.

Since these are going to be printed and not layered vinyl, there will be a longer lead to make these than some of our other decals.

Ghost66: Yes, moving the union over is simple enough, but if I do, it will appear as if the union covers half the flag when in fact it actually covers 40% of the length. http://www.usflag.org/flag.specs.html. I'll lay one out to see how it looks. Since there is a gap between letters, I guess it would technically end in the gap?

Tito: Yes, we could do something like the rocky mountain design. I need to make about 10 of any design to make it cost effective to set up for print. Layered vinyl is more cost effective (but also somewhat limited in detail) compared to print for one-offs or just a few.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Either way they look great and I'll take a set as well not sure which one yet

Thanks for the feedback.

I hope to have these ready in a few weeks.

Since these are going to be printed and not layered vinyl, there will be a longer lead to make these than some of our other decals.

Ghost66: Yes, moving the union over is simple enough, but if I do, it will appear as if the union covers half the flag when in fact it actually covers 40% of the length. http://www.usflag.org/flag.specs.html. I'll lay one out to see how it looks. Since there is a gap between letters, I guess it would technically end in the gap?

Tito: Yes, we could do something like the rocky mountain design. I need to make about 10 of any design to make it cost effective to set up for print. Layered vinyl is more cost effective (but also somewhat limited in detail) compared to print for one-offs or just a few.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
What about doing one with PADI dive flag. That should appeal to a pretty wide audience and I would want one!

The red Diver Down flag with diagonal white? The proof for this is actually in the works now along with a Jolly Roger flag.

I'm glad at least one other person thinks it is a good possibility! ;D

I'm also going to get a proof for a Canadian flag for our northern Bronco brothers.

Bronchitis 73

Loc.
Vancouver
Those things are completely amazing how did you ever come up with such a unique and fresh idea such as plastering the stars and stripes all over something. Come on do something original.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Those things are completely amazing how did you ever come up with such a unique and fresh idea such as plastering the stars and stripes all over something. Come on do something original.

Well, it was actually a customers request, which we made for him in cut vinyl.

It is original, have you seen them anywhere like that before? ?:?

I suppose we should not offer the 100% authentic reproduction Ranger or Special Decor stripes either since FoMoCo originally did them?

I'll be blunt at say that I don't like the sarcastic tone of you post in this forum or in my thread, especially from someone with 2 posts %).

You can take your non-constructive, trollish comments to some other thread, maybe try the off-topic lounge. those guys will love you over there! ;D

BTW, there is no "h" in Broncitis unless you drive a lung! ;)

Last edited:

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Well, it was actually a customers request, which we made for him in cut vinyl.

It is original, have you seen them anywhere like that before? ?:?

I suppose we should not offer the 100% authentic reproduction Ranger or Special Decor stripes either since FoMoCo originally did them?

I'll be blunt at say that I don't like the sarcastic tone of you post in this forum or in my thread, especially from someone with 2 posts %).

You can take your non-constructive, trollish comments to some other thread, maybe try the off-topic lounge. those guys will love you over there! ;D

BTW, there is no "h" in Broncitis unless you drive a lung! ;)

I agree, if you are French and don't love the STARS & STRIPES then you are free not to buy! Go shop at Target. Maybe you drive a pink Bronco, if you like it that's all that matters.

markyyg

Contributor
Tailgate stickers

Looks like a cool product! Will u post when they are ready for shipping on the Vender Forum? I will be watching, and thanks for keeping us in the loop.