• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

= Non US = New trucks in the list 1967 Red U13 1970 blue U15 and 1975 white U15

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisC74

Does this make anyone else a little nervous?
This is one that Andres found that now sits in GA, back in the US where it started. uploadfromtaptalk1456706484663.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1456706523620.jpg

ChrisC74

Need some specs and detail pics on that tailgate... Sorry for the hyjack

I can put up some more photos tomorrow but if you search some of Andres older threads you can see this one, a yellow uncut w/ full barn doors that is now in Ohio and an orange one that i do not think ever made it back to the states.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I can put up some more photos tomorrow but if you search some of Andres older threads you can see this one, a yellow uncut w/ full barn doors that is now in Ohio and an orange one that i do not think ever made it back to the states.

Yes I'v put my hands on the "orange" (actually yellow) '67 U13... very cool Bronco! I'v been talking to Andres for over a year now he is a honest and someone who appreciates old cars and trucks. As Andres put it to me in a one of many emails back and forth, "I'm like Green Peace trying to save the whales but with old vehicles. I'd be standing in the way of an old car from being crushed... please don't crush it it's still good!"

I have every plan to bring one of Andres U13's back to the US! Once I get past the restoration of #51 the U13 will be coming home. So he is someone I trust and will buy from!

OP
OP
A

andres

thanks Jeff, :)

Rescue Cars is a difficult path if you do not have enough money I would like to rescue all what they offer me, for that reason I try to make sales and earn some money to continue with other trucks. It fells great when you give the chance to live 50 years more to a wonderful truck, and besides You win some money to live :)

thanks God I have taken steps forward in this project, have my workshop and use the eyes of my friends and family in many parts of Colombia to notify me where they see a Early Bronco has helped me a lot.

and of course learn as much from you and have the friendship of all of you is a super extra bonus

PD: the Orange mentioned by Chris is ths 1970 U15 barn doors. Do you remember?

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Andres that's my bad... I miss read chris' post he did mention both yellow and orange broncos with the barn doors. Either bronco both are very cool and unique with the full barn doors. With the barn doors it actually makes the rear bed section a bit more versatile on the bronco.

I hear you on the money thing! If I had won the big lotto about a month ago. I would have built a dealership that only sold restored early Broncos. :)

ChrisC74

LOVE that top
Thanks. I like it also. I need to repair a couple of snaps and a zipper and have since learned that the sides roll to the INSIDE for a cleaner and protected look.

It is nice to quickly unroll and zip them up if I need to.

It will be at Super Cel if anyone wants a closer look.

OP
OP
A

andres

hey KyddsPly This would be perfect for you when you want to go on a trip with hardtop and air conditioning :) You'll save a lot of time to remove and put :)

secretly I tell yours looks better:-X

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Are these pretty much rust free?

And was the split tailgate an original option, or aftermarket?

OP
OP
A

andres

Are these pretty much rust free?

And was the split tailgate an original option, or aftermarket?

Hi ared77 on first three red U13, blue U15 and white U15 They have rust on the floors and a little on common parts for rust but nothing really serious, since we dont have seasons here, rust is not a big problem

the last two white U15 and blue/gray U15 have recent paint jobs so they are almost rust free

According to what we have investigated Split Tailgate was an aftermarket option, it is also common to find the rear wheel wells cut a little below the middle in order to locate facing bench each side and thus be able sit 6 passengers back, for that reason it was important to facilitate the entry of those 6 passengers and the split tailgate was made.

Mmflpa

Loc.
Philadelphia, PA
Thanks. I like it also. I need to repair a couple of snaps and a zipper and have since learned that the sides roll to the INSIDE for a cleaner and protected look.

It is nice to quickly unroll and zip them up if I need to.

It will be at Super Cel if anyone wants a closer look.

I will definitely take you up on that offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.