• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Jada Toys

68rockcrawler

Bronco Guru
New Just Trucks Wave 4 should be available in stores now.

JustTruckWave4Bronco_zps4cec7b6d.jpg
I just found one of those in my local Walmart the other night. That's the most similar look alike to my bronco that I have found so far so I'm pretty excited about this one.

GRW

My wife picked up a "Rescue Series" set and it had a Bronco in it.
So I pulled it out and will replace it with something else. ;)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Plus one to the collection.. :)

Attachments

• 20150201_130821.jpg
    20150201_130821.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 47

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Has to be, the last ones out were gold and yellow right?

I didn't recall this one

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, Would LIKE to have found 2, one for storage, lol Oh well

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
A couple years ago I was on the hunt for the brown forest bronco for my son's birthday. A member sold me one for a very reasonable price. I have been looking for the yellow one "save the rockies", again for my son's birthday. He collects them for "daddy". He makes me buying them for him for me and he hangs them up in the garage, anyway his favorite thing to do is get on ebay and look at them, he always looking for the yellow one. So I am on the hunt to get one, I am not going to pay some crazy price and I am willing to keep the price between buyer and seller, as I did with the brown one. SO if anyone has an extra they would be willing to part with please contact me. My son's birthday is in July but I am trying to get a head start on this. Thanks

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nice score there.. 67 w/the trailer is on the list here.. :D

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I had a lead that didn't pan out on the yellow save the forest bronco. Anyone else that might have an extra one laying around? Thanks