• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Hot Wheels

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
I scored well today. I found 6 white Hotwheels and 2 yellow matchboxes. I need a purple matchbox, a yellow hotwheels and any of the High Profile ones..

Brian B

I scored well today. I found 6 white Hotwheels and 2 yellow matchboxeI need a purple matchboxs. I need a purple matchbox, a yellow hotwheels and any of the High Profile ones..

I have also finally found some white ones. I need a purple matchbox and any of the High Profile also.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Scored 6 white Hot Wheels last nite... I got Look outs.. ;D

ooberdoob

Loc.
Mill Spring, NC
so i've just started noticing them out there, never saw this thread.

while browsing walmart i saw a yellow 72

it's at home

then another... it's at work for motivation.

then i found 3 more today, and a green one.

so far i have 5 yellow matchbox and 1 green. i also found a 2007 Subaru Impreza STI police car. that was as much of a kick as the broncos!

73AnneBoleyn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Charlotte, NC
talk about the motherlode....
i scored 2 white broncos today. i left 2 or 3 more on the shelf along with 3 or 4 yellow matchboxes. my girlfriend looked at me like "what are you doing with all of those???" so i put most of 'em back and just kept the 2 white ones. :cry:

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
I left every one of the white and yellow ones on the rack last time I went into that place, I am finished with those two colors.

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
We should see this in a couple of months. A41 on the base means it was made this week at the factory. I suggest not buying this from this seller as Mattel may consider it stolen from the factory.

Auction Link

2825ij9.jpg