• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Greenlight Diecast

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks Chris. Might be hard to notice those on the shelf. Will have to keep a close eye out

Seen a couple online stores taking pre orders. Any of those you would recommend?.

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD

LTL4life

Loc.
The FROZEN TURDRA
I ordered from skinny pedal 2 sets,168 bucks worth on October 20 over a month ago and still nothing not even an email......you can bet I will never order from skinny pedal again...that's not good customer service...chuck says he sent them last week... well I still haven't got them...Im in southern California.

I havent recieved mine from them either, guess i will be patient with them
....... for a little while

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Not being pushy but any update as to when the numbered sets are gonna ship? Just wondering if they will be here for Xmas or not. I really don't care when they come as long as they do. I can't wait to get an up close look at them Lol

BROwN COw

e2abaja7.jpg

seraba9u.jpg

Visited Diecast Alley last week. Here are his samples. They talked Greenlight in to using a Ford factory green instead of their trademark green machine color for the chase set. The packaging will say "Dad's Garage". It's a joint order from Diecast Alley and Collectibles Corner.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Not being pushy but any update as to when the numbered sets are gonna ship? Just wondering if they will be here for Xmas or not. I really don't care when they come as long as they do. I can't wait to get an up close look at them Lol

Got mine yesterday.

Attachments

• NCM_0870[1].jpg
    NCM_0870[1].jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 83

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Drew,

Did you order yours through Bronco Drive (skinny pedel)? If so then mine may show up next week!:cool::cool::cool:

Sort of, but not through the website. I was on the phone with Tom a couple weeks ago and while I was talking with him I renewed my Bronco Driver subscription and ordered the set.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well that leaves me hope mine will come in this week...

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My set of 4 came in Saturday. Been a while, but glad to have them.

Andy
Blue71

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My set came yesterday, ordered from Skinny Pedal. It was worth the wait.

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Wife got a small box from Bronco Driver yesterday, I sharpied out the company name on the return label to try and give her a sense of not knowing what I pulled out the mailbox.
;D