• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

new bronco owner with some questions

DuramaxC10

I just got a 1972 ford bronco 3 lift 33 456 gears with locker on both ends with a 302 ford
well i am a high school student and i want to build some storage in the back but i still want to be able to throw my 150 pound Newfoundland in the back
has anyone had any problems with James duff flares because i one come off at 60 MPH and i don't no what i need to do

broncow72

Village Idiot
Loc.
Spring,TX.
Hit the search feature and you will most likely see what others have come up with.
I've seen a lot of people use larger ammo cans.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
stock1970, purchased one at Costco, but you cant find it online.. Do a search for his posts..