• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

never thought I'd say this

huntersmky

Loc.
Madison, MS
but after several several fun years of enjoyment, i've decided to part ways with my 77 bronco. It's going to be very tough because i've got a lot of blood sweat and tears poured into her, but a larger family calls for a more family practical vehicle to take up that 3 parking spot in the garage.

Now my question for the forum, is what do I need to do to prepare myself for the sale on this bronco. I detailed the bronco yesterday and i'm going to touch up the chassis with some black paint tomorrow(weather permitting) and i guess i'm going to give Ebay a shot at selling it.

what are some other things bronco buyers will be looking for? Any other places besides Ebay, Craigslist and here that I should post it? I need to move this thing pretty quick because i've already purchased a replacement vehicle, of course I know price will factor in that.

here she is
ec23088f.jpg

ecd6ed26.jpg

550990a7.jpg

Izzy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Texas
Just get a back seat, roll cage and a full top and call her good ;)

Beautiful rig man, should go pretty quick on ebay.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Just get a back seat, roll cage and a full top and call her good ;)

Beautiful rig man, should go pretty quick on ebay.

xx2 on beautiful rig....Always like that color too..;D

TN1776

Bronco Guru
She's a beauty!

If there are any local Bronco clubs/forums in your area that's a great place. I've sold a couple of cars (and bought my Bronco) on Craigslist, it will get attention there. Maybe auto trader or something like that as well.

I don't know what it looks like but if you can clean up the engine bay that helps too.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
May not have to post nowhere else but CB.com to sell it...I keep comin back to look here and ....er I'm bout a 3..4 hr drive...and ... just sayin..;D Dang that thang looks good!!

techlaf

Contributor
I sold my first bronco here in 48 hours. I literally had a check in hand and watched it drive off two days after posting. Why go anywhere else? I bought my current '75 from Wyflyer after he posted here too.

OP
OP
H

huntersmky

Loc.
Madison, MS
This is weird, but I was in the driveway finishing detailing the bronco and the neigbor was having a birthday party and an older gentlemen walked over to talk to me about my bronco. Come to find out, he and his son both own broncos and they live about an hour from Jackson.

He stated he was interested in the bronco and I told him to take it for a test spin. Well when he pulled back in, he was sold on it. I noticed some water under the bronco and looked and of course the water pump decided to spring a leak. I'm thinking, great, now he's going to think it's a piece of junk. Well make a long story short, we came to an agreement and he said he wanted it. He's coming to pick it up Tuesday and it's the exact price I wanted for it.

Funny how things work out in mysterious ways.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
You will regret this day....I said it right here and NOW....;)

PS did he know about CB.com?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
May not have to post nowhere else but CB.com to sell it...I keep comin back to look here and ....er I'm bout a 3..4 hr drive...and ... just sayin..;D Dang that thang looks good!!

You tell him man.......

stock1970

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, Kansas
lets start guessing how long it will be before he starts looking for another one. You should have just parked the 4th vehicle outside.

I am thinking 9 months..

NYLES

Bronco Guru
lets start guessing how long it will be before he starts looking for another one. You should have just parked the 4th vehicle outside.

I am thinking 9 months..

He could bring it across Big black muddy water and park it at my place!

Edger6

Loc.
Hampton,
I just sold one of my dirt bikes on cl, the bronco was in the background, and somebody ask if it was for sale.